The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
Declaration of regulatory compliance
Disseny Integral informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users that may be collected by browsing, requesting information or contracting services through this website.
Javier Izbicki Lobov (owner of this website commercially called “dissenyintegral.com”), guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, and their treatment or unauthorized access and guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data.
Disseny Integral will not be responsible for incidences on personal data when they are derived from an attack or unauthorized access to the systems in a way that is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented by the server where the web is hosted.
Your commitment, the veracity of the data you indicate.
As a user you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide are truthful, being solely responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to Disseny Integral as responsible for this website or third party, if you fill in any form with false or false information. of third parties causing deception, damage or prejudice.
Please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided by sending an email to email@example.com
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, minors under 14 years of age should not transfer their personal data to Disseny Integral, without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the event that Disseny Integral detects users who may be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to ask for a copy of their ID or equivalent document, or, if applicable, the authorization of their parents or guardians, causing them to leave if not to prove compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
Incorporation of personal data to Disseny Integral files, files, purposes and treatment.
Disseny Integral informs users that all personal data that they provide through this Website, including the IP address, will be incorporated and treated in the files owned by Disseny Integral for the purpose of commercial management of the company from the reception of a application, design service, etc. until the preparation of an offer, budget, billing, accounting and tax registration.
The data of “potential clients” that have contacted by email or by the form of this website, will be used for commercial, promotional and informative actions associated with the contact data (email) of the person or companies that have contacted or had any relationship with Disseny Integral.
- The incorporation of your personal data in the personal data files notified by Disseny Integral.
- The access by Disseny Integral to the data that, according to the infrastructure of this website, is needed to contact the user, manage comments on the blog, validations or recommendations on social networks and / or send the Disseny Integral newsletter.
- The authorization to communicate electronically with you in response to your inquiries, in advertising information shipments.
- The periodic realization of analysis studies of the web for statistical purposes based on the data provided. As a result of your registration and interaction through this Disseny Integral website, you can collect and store the following personal information:
- Name, email address and contact information.
- Data on your activities on this platform (articles and content you visit or are related to your browsing profile);
- Your comments on the blog, conversations and assessments made through this website.
Exercise of rights
At any time the user can modify their preferences for commercial shipments, as well as exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided in the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data, through a written communication addressed to Disseny Integral, to the postal address of Santiago Bañeras i Goday, 16 Bx4 EscB 17230 Palamós Girona, Spain; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, the user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
You can also make use of the models and forms that for the exercise of these rights makes available the portal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In addition, if you do not wish to receive communications by e-mail, you can exercise your right to cancel and oppose by requesting that you also withdraw by ordinary or electronic mail, in addition to the link that you will have in each e-mail that you receive from Disseny Integral.
- The right of access means that you have the right to obtain information about whether your personal data are being processed, the purpose of the treatment that is being carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned. thereof.
In case of exercising your right of access, Disseny Integral is legally obliged to decide on the access request within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request, access may be denied and, if appropriate, the guardianship of the Data Protection Agency due to having exercised such access in the previous twelve months, or because it foresees or prevents a national or community standard.
- The right of rectification means that you have the right to modify the data that are inaccurate or incomplete, for this you must indicate to us what data is referred and the correction that must be made providing documentation that justifies it. We will have to make the rectification within a period of no more than 10 business days and we can only deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
- The right of cancellation means that you have the right to delete the data that prove to be inadequate or excessive, in this case, justify the concurrence of well-founded and legitimate reasons related to your specific personal situation. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period of no more than 10 working days, being able to deny it by expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
- The right of opposition means that you have the right to not carry out the processing of your personal data or to cease in the same in the cases in which your consent for the treatment is not necessary, that it is business prospecting files or that have the purpose of adopting decisions referred to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of your data. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period of no more than 10 working days, being able to deny it by expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the processing of data through social media channels, keep in mind the following:
- Access is defined by the functionality of each social network and the ability to access information according to the configuration you have designed for your profile.
- We can only rectify the rectification in relation to that information that is under our control, for example, delete comments posted on this page from a linked social network or our profiles on social networks, provided they are not by third parties. Everything that escapes our control must request its exercise before the social network in question.
- The cancellation or opposition can be executed in relation to the information that is under our control or yours as a user, for example, stop being a follower in that social network that you decide.
As a user, you can always control your connections, eliminate content that no longer interests you and restrict who you share your information with, so it is convenient that you access and configure the privacy of your accounts.
Security Measures Applicable to the Processing of Personal Data
- Level of Security : According to the data required of users on the level of security applicable to files with personal data, Disseny Integral applies the measures of the basic security level, described in RD 1720/2007.
- Identification and Authentication : Disseny Integral in its access to personal data maintains the following security measures regarding the identification and authentication of users who will have access to said data:
- The identification and authentication is personalized.
- The passwords are confidential (only known by the user).
- Security copies : Disseny Integral states that it has a backup system that guarantees the recovery of information if necessary.
- Disseny Integral Staff : Disseny Integral has duly communicated these obligations exposed to its staff, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
Transfer of data to third parties
Disseny Integral informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with suppliers of services in charge of treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when Disseny Integral has the express consent of the user and maintains a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If Disseny Integral is required by the competent authorities, it may communicate personal information to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of possible illegal activity or claims that a content infringes the rights of third parties or protect the rights, property or safety of third parties. . In such cases, Disseny Integral may communicate to the competent authorities personal information such as name and surname, city or province, postal code, telephone number, email address, user history and IP address.
Prohibition to users from transferring data from third parties
Disseny Integral expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring data from third parties to anyone, which could be obtained as a result of contact, interaction or navigation or consultation through this website, except if it could prove the express authorization of the user whose data is intended give.
We remind users that when we talk about data we also talk about image files of people. The personal image is a data protected by the regulations (Article 5.1 of the Development Regulations of the LOPD). No one can use it without the express consent of the person who appears in it.
As a user you acknowledge your responsibility by obliging yourself to keep Disseny Integral harmless from any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that you may be required to support as a result of the breach by the user of the described duty.
Blog and social networks
The data included in the form to make comments on the blog of this website may be read by third parties, and the name and other data may be read, when once a comment is approved. If you make comments on the Disseny Integral blog, assume the visualization of the comment and the data that you use to assign said comment in its realization.
Disseny Integral actively works channels on social networks Twitter, Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn and Youtube with the main purpose of publishing and disseminating information about the services provided, interacting with users and serving as a channel of attention and social interaction.
In the event that you access this website using an application that connects a social network with this website, you are authorizing the social network to share some data with Disseny Integral and that, for example, in the case of twitter, your tweets published on this website, with the public data inherent: name of the twitter user, profile picture, text of the tweet retweeted by Disseny Integral or with mention of Disseny Integral if this were the case. It is important that you know that if you have geolocated your accounts in social networks that information about your location when sharing networks will be visible to third parties with whom you share or share your information.
For more information about the method by which data is shared with social networks, we recommend that you check the privacy policies of each social network in question, as well as responsibly configure your profile in social media accounts and email applications to guarantee your privacy and security.
The IP is considered a personal data, in the sense that its situation could be investigated and the device and its location identified if necessary at the request of the competent authorities. Disseny Integral uses the cookies that register the IP addresses in the access and navigation through this website to analyze and measure the access and time of permanence for the different pages of this website, and to draw conclusions about the web traffic trend.
It is convenient that as a user you know that we use Internet tools and platforms that install cookies that do not depend on us, so it is possible that the owners of these tools use such data for other uses, of which Disseny Integral is not responsible. For this reason, it is advisable that you read the Cookies policy to know which are of your own, which are of third parties, which are permanent, temporary or session; and can decide to uninstall those that consider appropriate, since it will not affect much the result, comfort or browsing experience.
We store the user’s personal data on secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks located in Spain.
However, and since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at their disposal to maintain the level of security of their data, through the use of robust passwords, the periodic modification of their passwords, avoiding using the same in diverse accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or unencrypted medium.
Disseny Integral uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art, to protect your personal data and information, striving for the strictest confidentiality and application of technical tools for information and organizational security (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc.) they correspond in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as keeping the security document updated with the regulatory measures established at all times.